Re: GPL question

> From: "Bob Boz" <gcc_compiler@yahoo.ca>
> To: <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
> Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 16:01:27 -0400

> Since we ommit standard include directories in our build scripts, if
> I now want to use one specific gcc standard header file (say
> stdio.h)

Say not stdio.h, as we don't have that header file.

> can I copy it into a different directory so I can use it? I mean
> does GPL allow this?

This is the wrong forum for such questions.  gnu.misc.discuss is the
right forum.  When you ask the question again, you will need to come
up with the actual details, the actual gcc headers you're interested
in, and exactly what you want to do with them.

Thanks.