This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PowerPC libstdc++ regressions on release branch (and trunk)
- From: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>,Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 21:04:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: PowerPC libstdc++ regressions on release branch (and trunk)
- References: <200205011857.OAA23312@makai.watson.ibm.com>
On Wednesday 01 May 2002 20:57, David Edelsohn wrote:
> I am sorry to report that both the release branch and trunk are
> exhibiting many new libstdc++-v3 failures which appeared between April 29
> and April 30. This is evident in the CodeSourcery
> powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu results:
> and in the AIX testresults. There is no increase in G++ testsuite
> I performed a preliminary experiment at Ben's request building the
> current libstdc++-v3 with a G++ built from sources about a week old and
> the libstdc++-v3 testsuite failures occur for that combination as well.
unsigned char problem, see PR libstdc++/6533.