This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PowerPC libstdc++ regressions on release branch (and trunk)
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 14:57:07 -0400
- Subject: PowerPC libstdc++ regressions on release branch (and trunk)
I am sorry to report that both the release branch and trunk are
exhibiting many new libstdc++-v3 failures which appeared between April 29
and April 30. This is evident in the CodeSourcery
and in the AIX testresults. There is no increase in G++ testsuite
I performed a preliminary experiment at Ben's request building the
current libstdc++-v3 with a G++ built from sources about a week old and
the libstdc++-v3 testsuite failures occur for that combination as well.