This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Miscompiled expr from sh-utils-2.0.12 on ia64 (PR6534)
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 11:51:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: Miscompiled expr from sh-utils-2.0.12 on ia64 (PR6534)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 08:33:54PM +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> I have filed PR6534 which looks like some pretty basic misoptimisation
> problem on ia64.
While I'm tracking down the patch that broke a Pooma test I'll also try
each new compiler with your test case to see if I can report which patch