This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Pooma regression in the 3.1 branch
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mark Mitchell <mitchell at mail dot codesourcery dot com>, janis187 <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 11:18:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: Pooma regression in the 3.1 branch
- References: <3CCFD5BC.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3CD027E4.email@example.com>
On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 07:37:40PM +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Mark Mitchell wrote:
> > --On Wednesday, May 01, 2002 01:47:08 PM +0200 Paolo Carlini
> > <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >> today, after two or three days since the last time, I run again the
> >> Pooma
> >> testsuite on my i686-pc-linux-gnu using a freshly built 3.1.
> > If this still happens, can you find the patch that caused the problem?
> I can try, but it's tough :-(
> If someone could at least help us to understand if this is x86 back-end
> related or not!
> (is failing for ia64 too as Janis reported)
I'm investigating when it started failing for ia64.