This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada bugs
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, Robert Dewar<dewar at gnat dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 18:22:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ada bugs
- References: <A6EFA32E-5D1E-11D6-A562-00039344BF4A@gnat.com>
Geert Bosch <email@example.com> writes:
> Right now, I'm testing a patch changing the bug reporting instructions
> produced by GNAT. Text will read:
> Please submit bug a report, see http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html.
> Include the entire contents of this bug box in the report.
> Include the exact gcc or gnatmake command that you entered.
> Also include sources listed below in gnatchop format
> concatenated together with no headers between files.
Looks good. I'm going to commit my last proposed change for
bugs.thml, but I hope to rewrite this document to follow the
three-stage process soon.