Re: Ada bugs

On Wednesday, May 1, 2002, at 05:45 , Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Florian Weimer wrote:
>>> It is perfectly reasonable to label the GNAT part of the release "work
>>> in progress".
>> Where could we put such kind of information?
>
> wwwdocs/htdocs/gcc-3.1/changes.html has already has subsection for the
> other front ends; just go ahead and add Ada there. ;-)

Right now, I'm testing a patch changing the bug reporting instructions
produced by GNAT. Text will read:

   Please submit bug a report, see http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html.
   Include the entire contents of this bug box in the report.
   Include the exact gcc or gnatmake command that you entered.
   Also include sources listed below in gnatchop format
   concatenated together with no headers between files.

OK?