This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc port to StarCore
- From: Alan Lehotsky <apl at alum dot mit dot edu>
- To: "David Livshin" <dlivshin at internet-zahav dot net>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 09:00:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc port to StarCore
- References: <001301c1f113$907bf540$91d808d5@dlivshin>
At 3:23 PM +0200 5/1/02, David Livshin wrote:
>I am working on the port of the gcc version 3.0.1 to the StarCore
>architecture ( DSP from Motorola/Agere ). The compiler works fine and
>produces correct StarCore code that passes all the validations ( I have ).
>However there are cases where it can do better job:
>1. no constant propagation:
My "guess" would be that you don't allow CONST_INT's as operands
to the "cmpsi" patterns.
Can you post the define_expand and/or define_insn for these?
Quality Software Management
Software Process Improvement / Management Consulting
Language Design / Compiler Implementation