Re: 2002-04-28's 3.1 branch's libjava won't build on GNU/Linux/sparc

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 04:29:20AM -0700, David S. Miller wrote:
> BTW, why do you think just adding dwarf2 unwind info to sigaction
> will fix the problem?  I believe the issue is simply bypassing
> pthreads so it doesn't do "pthreads stuff".

The comment about it sais so and it makes sense, if we have unwind
info for pthread_sighandler*, we can unwind one routine up, do the
sigframe magic and unwind further.

/* We use syscall(SYS_sigaction) in INIT_SEGV and INIT_FPE instead of
 * sigaction() because on some systems the pthreads wrappers for
 * signal handlers are not compiled with unwind information, so it's
 * not possible to unwind through them.  This is a problem that will
 * go away once all systems have pthreads libraries that are
 * compiled with full unwind info.  */

	Jakub