Re: PR 6394

 In message <200205010252.g412qkvI001506@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>, "John David
Anglin" writes:
 > Trying to fix the 'T' constraint was in fact the approach I tried first.
 > Hopefully, I didn't do it correctly.
Can you describe in a little more detail what you tried?

The underlying problem I see is that 'T' should be rejecting LO_SUM (...)
addresses (the 'T' constraint is for short displacement loads/stores).

 > In my original patch, the 'A'
 > contraint was placed before the 'T' constraint because it accepted address
 > loads into FP registers.  If your 'T' fixes works and it proves necessary
 > to handle address loads into FP registers, possibly '!' could be used
 > to severely disparage the 'A' FP alternative.
So far I haven't had to twiddle anything else other than to have the
'T' constraint reject PIC addresses.

jeff