This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: does g++ perform return-value-optimization?
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jeff Lee <jeff at cdnorthamerica dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 29 Apr 2002 16:02:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: does g++ perform return-value-optimization?
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <3CCD4028.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jeff Lee <email@example.com> writes:
| Does anyone know if g++ performs return-value-optimization?
GCC-3.1, or later, does.
| If so, how do you enable it?
It is turned on at optimization level 2 or with -felide-constructors.