This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testing 3.1 g++ applications on cygwin
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Peter Schmid <schmid at snake dot iap dot physik dot tu-darmstadt dot de>, <janis187 at us dot ibm-com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:12:19 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Testing 3.1 g++ applications on cygwin
On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Janis Johnson wrote:
> Gerald, how about this for gcc-3.1/testing-pooma.html? The formatting
> surrounding the patch code is highly questionable, so feel free to fix
> it or tell me how to do it properly.
> On the other hand, perhaps someone can rebuild the pooma-gcc tarball,
> fixing this and also the copyright in testing.pl.
Yeah, that certainly would be preferrable. I'm extremely short of time
until (at least Monday), but if you mail me an updated tarball or a patch
to apply, I'll put up a fresh tarball on gcc.gnu.org ASAP.