This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.4 built on RS/6000 with AIX 5.1
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Labao Lan <labaol at iri dot columbia dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:36:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.4 built on RS/6000 with AIX 5.1
- References: <3CC83553.A1D7C212@iri.columbia.edu>
On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 12:56:51PM -0400, Labao Lan wrote:
> GCC 3.0.4 was built on RS/6000 with AIX 5.1 successfully by xlc 5.0.2.
> Output of config.guess is:
> Output of gcc -v is:
> Reading specs from
> Configured with (all default):
> Thread model: single
> gcc version 3.0.4
> The GNU make 3.79 was used during the installation.
Thanks! I've added this to the GCC 3.0 build status page at