This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Exception handling problem on x86-64
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Bo Thorsen <bo at sonofthor dot dk>
- Cc: bugs at x86-64 dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:07:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: Exception handling problem on x86-64
- References: <FE045D4D9F7AED4CBFF1B3B813C8533716BC51@mail.sandvine.com>
Is this possibly related to the exception unwinding bug affecting
Mips that Ed Maste reported in February?
Ed was reporting a sign extension incompatibility.