Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.1/changes.html

Gerald,

> I have been reminded that http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.1/changes.html
> "is in a pretty sorry state", and there's not much there apart
> from CPP and GCJ, especially platform specific fixes,
> optimizations and C++ issues are scarce.

> We should really do a better job advertising our work!

"Advertising" would also mean: Pointing to this document from the front
page ...

We *do* point to the criteria.html file (twice) but say nothing about
the changes, improvements, fixes, etc. in GCC 3.1.

--
Toon Moene, KNMI, PO Box 201, 3730 AE De Bilt, The Netherlands.
Tel. +31302206443, Fax +31302210407,  e-mail moene@knmi.nl