Re: Illegal instruction on sparc32-linux

   From: Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk@suse.de>
   Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 22:11:51 +0200

   If I compile C++ programs with the latest gcc 3.1 snapshots on
   sparc32-linux, some programs fails with "Illegal instruction".

   This is reproduceable for me with groff, qt2 and qt3. Does anybody
   else see this?

Can you put the program under GDB so we can see what the instruction
is that it is trapping on?

I'm not seeing this at all, but I only do testing on UltraSPARC boxes
for the sparc32 targets...