Re: AIX gcc compiler memory management

(1) Hello David,

I tried to follow your advice,
# gcc myfile.cpp -Wl,-bmaxdata:0x30000000 -o myexe -w
-lpthread

#gcc -v
Reading specs from
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/rs6000-ibm-aix4.3.2.0/2.95.2/specs
gcc version 2.95.2 19991024(release)

executing my program, it gives me:
# ./myexe
Trace/BPT trap (core dump)

using gcc or g++ to compile, gaves me the same result.

does anyone have any good advice?

thanks a lot,
-Ana