Re: Obsolete configurations, round 3

In article <20020416180549.GH22450@codesourcery.com> you write:
To keep:
>	m88k-*-openbsd*

Yes please.

Even though I haven't had time to look at gcc 3.1
and merge our local changes, all the OpenBSD configurations
are still alive.

Some of the ports are not too used, like mips.
Romp is half a ghost but not quite, but mvme88k still runs.

These days, OpenBSD exists on:
m68k, sparc, sparc64, i386, powerpc, vax, alpha.

The m88k port and the mips port are mostly alive (they were
working at some time in the not so distant past, and some people
are playing with it). hppa is coming together (I think it's
past single-boot on quite a few makes).

Romp might be some time in the future, who knows ?