Re: more obsolete configurations

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 11:28:47AM -0500, Joel Sherrill wrote:

> Please doublecheck me but I think this allows the following
> files to be deleted:
>
>   config/i386/djgpp-rtems.h
>   config/i386/rtems.h
>   config/m68k/rtems.h
>   config/sparc/rtems.h

Those are the only mention of those files in config.gcc, and they
don't appear to be included by other config/ headers, so yeah.  (I'm
not thinking about what headers can go away just yet.)

> Ideally removing those 3 rtems.h files would allow the
> corresponding rtemself.h files to be renamed to rtems.h.
>
> How painful is it to rename files?  It should only
> impact config.gcc and some CVS magic. :)

CVS doesn't have any idea what a rename is, you have to delete the old
file and create it again under the new name.

zw