Re: Undocumented anomaly with EXTRA_CONSTRAINTS

   From: Michael Matz <matzmich@cs.tu-berlin.de>
   Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 15:14:43 +0200 (MET DST)

   I'm not quite sure what this has to do with only EXTRA_CONSTRAINT.  Any
   'm' constraint accepts pseudos before reload and unassigned pseudos while
   reloading.  Exactly because unassigned pseudos _are_ memory slots.

Where is this documented?  :-)  That's the point of my entire email.
If all one did was read md.texi, upon implementing EXTRA_CONSTRAINT
for MEM objects this issue would not be apparent until the compiler
started to fail.