This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: successfully built andinstalled gcc 3.0.4
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Daniel Lima <daniel at dorcas dot com dot br>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:40:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: successfully built andinstalled gcc 3.0.4
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 11:53:19AM +0000, Daniel Lima wrote:
> here is the output about my install of GCC-3.0.4 in my netbsd system.
> $ ./config.guess
> $ /usr/local/bin/gcc -v
> Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i386-unknown-netbsdelf1.5ZA/3.0.4/specs
> Configured with: ./configure
> Thread model: single
> gcc version 3.0.4
> NetBSD 1.5ZA (BLUE) #31: Mon Apr 1 19:48:48 GMT 2002
> cpu0: AMD K6-2 (586-class), 501.15 MHz
> npx0 at isa0 port 0xf0-0xff: using exception 16
Thanks! I've added this to the GCC 3.0 build status page at
In the future, please keep in mind that building in the source directory
is not supported. Sometimes it works, but sometimes it doesn't.