Re: Assembler in GCC

kris,

Could not find any page in the link you specified. If you have the document can you please send it across?

Thanks and Regards
Anand
---
"There are two ways to live your life.
 One is as though nothing is a miracle.
 The other is as though everything is a miracle."

       - by Albert Einstein(1879 - 1955)

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:53:54
 Kris Warkentin wrote:
>There's a really good gcc inline assembly tutorial as well - the original
>seems to be missing but the google cache is still there.  Might want to
>save/print it.
>
>http://www.google.ca/search?q=cache:XC7wfkWyTPAC:www.intac.com/~avly/djasm.h
>tml+djasm&hl=en&ie=UTF8
>
>cheers,
>Kris

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp