Re: bugzilla plan + new gcc.gnu.org hardware news

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I have talked to Dan Berlin about what he needs to get BugZilla on
> gcc.gnu.org and we agreed to hold off on this until the new system
> arrives.
>
> If Dell is to be believed, I should be getting the new system sometime
> in the next 10-14 days.  It will take a while to set up but during that
> time, I'll give Dan an account and he can tinker on the system without
> impacting anything on the live gcc.gnu.org.
>
> Anyone want to take bets on whether the system will be DOA, delayed by a
> hurricane, misconfigured, or otherwise screwed up?

You still live around boston, right?
If so, i'll put down 5 bucks on "delayed because of Red Sox spring
training".
After all, it seems everything around here is affected by the Red Sox.
They interrupt shows to announce that announcements are going to be made
later.
"Nomar Garciaparra pees in public toilet. We've got highlights tonight at
11".