This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc development schedule [Re: sharing libcpp between GDB and GCC]
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: mike stump <mrs at windriver dot com>, lord at emf dot net, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:13:13 +0000
- Subject: Re: gcc development schedule [Re: sharing libcpp between GDB and GCC]
- References: <200203271517.HAA22671@kankakee.wrs.com> <email@example.com>
> and eventually they turn into a Richard Henderson, Mark Mitchell,
> Jeff Law, etc.
That sounds quite frightening. Surely there's another way?