This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: question about POOMA (integration test for 3.1 release criteria) (fwd)
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:26:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: question about POOMA (integration test for 3.1 release criteria) (fwd)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 09:19:56AM -0800, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> It appears that tester.pl has been lost for good, but:
> might be enough to get you started.
> I still really want to put together tarballs with test scripts in them
> that work in a uniform way so that people can do integration testing
> at the touch of a button -- but it's not going to happen for this
I've got a script that I'm using that's a good start towards that. So
far it includes Qt, Blitz, LAPACK, and emacs. I can submit it for
inclusion in contrib if there's interest.