This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Successful GCC 3.0.4 on hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Tomas Tungel (ETX)" <tomas dot tungel at etx dot ericsson dot se>
- Cc: "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:03:09 -0800
- Subject: Re: Successful GCC 3.0.4 on hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20
- References: <A34B61BAC25ED31198650008C7E6A981058F1AC4@esealnt405>
On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 12:18:21PM +0100, Tomas Tungel (ETX) wrote:
> Hi FSF
> I just wanted to report a (at last) successful build of GCC 3.0.4 on hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20.
> The machine was fairly unused, so there were not many tools or patches installed on it.
Thanks! I've added this to the GCC 3.0 build status list at
> The HP compiler (usr/bin/cc) is not that advanced since it is mainly available only to compile
> kernels. I read somewhere that I should use an earlier release of GCC to compile 3.0.4.
> This is the way I succeeded in installing 3.0.4:
Thanks for providing this.