This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: build success
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: George White <george at palisad dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:38:25 -0800
- Subject: Re: build success
- References: <200203201937.g2KJbvL26523@ozone.palisad.com>
On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 11:37:57AM -0800, George White wrote:
> # ./config.guess
> # gcc -v
> Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i386-pc-solaris2.8/3.0.4/specs
> Configured with: ../gcc-3.0.4/configure
> Thread model: posix
> gcc version 3.0.4
> Solaris 2.8, MU7 installed
> All components were installed.
> Would not build using Sun make, needed to use Gnu make. The linker
> and assembler in /usr/ccs/bin were used.
Thanks! I've added this to the GCC 3.0 build status list at