Re: patch for -Wno-long-long and early GNAT compilers

You wrote:
>There was *never* an "official word" that you could bootstrap GNAT
>using the 2.95 C compiler, I don't quite know where you got that
>viewpoint.

Well, if you start with any current GNU/Linux distribution, and follow
the instructions given at <http://gcc.gnu.org/install/build.html>,
that's the kind of bootstrap you will get. So it seems an understandable
viewpoint for someone to have.

What is the correct source for the "official word", then?

-M-