This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch for -Wno-long-long and early GNAT compilers
- From: Matthew Woodcraft <mattheww at chiark dot greenend dot org dot uk>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:31:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: patch for -Wno-long-long and early GNAT compilers
>There was *never* an "official word" that you could bootstrap GNAT
>using the 2.95 C compiler, I don't quite know where you got that
Well, if you start with any current GNU/Linux distribution, and follow
the instructions given at <http://gcc.gnu.org/install/build.html>,
that's the kind of bootstrap you will get. So it seems an understandable
viewpoint for someone to have.
What is the correct source for the "official word", then?