This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: open gcc-3.1 issues on darwin
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>, GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:21:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: open gcc-3.1 issues on darwin
- References: <3C924BE1.84C3EAAE@apple.com>
>andreas tobler wrote:
>This one is on my list to submit, along with a testcase.
>> and the second here:
>This one has to be done with fixincludes.
Does anyone take care about this one? For me it is not quite clear what
and how to do?