This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: open gcc-3.1 issues on darwin
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- To: andreas tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:30:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: open gcc-3.1 issues on darwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
andreas tobler wrote:
> today a clean 3.1 co with bootstrap reminded me on two things which I
> have to tweak to build a 3.1 or 3.2 release on darwin. (a FSF one, not an
> Apple one!)
> The two things appear when building the libstdc++-v3.
> The first one has to go in here:
This one is on my list to submit, along with a testcase.
> and the second here:
This one has to be done with fixincludes.