This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Successful build of gcc 3.0.4 on SCO OpenServer 5.0.6
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: David Gressett <gresset1 at airmail dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:41:17 -0800
- Subject: Re: Successful build of gcc 3.0.4 on SCO OpenServer 5.0.6
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 05:14:17PM -0600, David Gressett wrote:
> This was done on a Pentium III machine running SCO OpenServer 5.0.6 with
> all relevant operating system patches installed.
> This was built with binutils 2.12 (built from source) and the Skunkware
> gcc 2.95.2.
> The configure script does not like the makeinfo in the Skunkware texinfo
> package. I had to uninstall it and build texinfo 4.1 from source.
> Config.guess produces this:
> gcc -v produces this:
> Reading specs from ./../lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-sco3.2v5.0.6/3.0.4/specs
> Configured with: ../gcc-3.0.4/configure --prefix=/usr/local/gcc3
> Thread model: single
> gcc version 3.0.4
Thanks! I've added this to the GCC 3.0 build status list at