Re: GCC 3.0.4 build

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 05:35:08PM +0000, christophe.tardy@bnpparibas.com wrote:
> $ ./config.guess
> powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0
> $ gcc -v
> Reading specs from /users/tools/AIX4.2/GCC3/lib/gcc-lib/powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0/3.0.4/specs
> Configured with: ./configure --enable-threads=posix --prefix=/users/tools/AIX4.2/GCC3 --disable-shared --with-gnu-ld --with-gnu-as
> Thread model: posix
> gcc version 3.0.4
>
> Regards

Thanks for the information.  I'll add it to the GCC 3.0 build status
list if you send it again without the footer message.  Normally I just
note that such a message doesn't have any effect when it's sent to an
archived mailing list accessible by the public, but this one is
stronger than most I've seen and I'd rather not link to it from the
status list.

Janis