Re: Libjava failures status

>>>>> "Anthony" == Anthony Green <green@redhat.com> writes:

Anthony> I'm seeing a build problem in libjava now.  Could this be
Anthony> related to your recent changes?

We've been experiencing an unusual number of Java build regression
lately.  Generally speaking these have occurred due to changes in
non-Java parts of gcc.  I'd like to ask that people please build
libgcj when making changes, especially when building the branch.
Thanks.

Tom