This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Gcc -save-temps interaction with Insight/GDB
- From: "David Mc Kenna" <mckennad at esatclear dot ie>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:26:55 GMT
- Subject: Gcc -save-temps interaction with Insight/GDB
- Reply-to: mckennad at esatclear dot ie
Just a quick question with relation to both GCC and GDB.
When I compile a program without specifying -save-temps with GCC I can view
the code in 4 formats under Insight,i.e. Source,Assembly, Mixed and SRC + ASM.
But when I use the -save-temps switch with GCC I am unable to view the source
code as mixed, it appears identical to assembly.
The test program I am using is a simple "hello world" program. GCC is v3.0.4
under cygwin. Insight/GDB is v5.1.1 under cygwin.
Any help is appreciated,