This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: build status for cross builds?
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:46:21 -0800
- Subject: Re: build status for cross builds?
- References: <20020103164005.A6625@us.ibm.com> <20020117131937.A1496@us.ibm.com>
On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 01:19:37PM -0800, Janis Johnson wrote:
> This patch (sent to the main GCC mailing list to get more exposure) adds
> a new page at the GCC web site for reports of successful GCC 3.0 cross
> builds. This is separate from the existing build status page so its
> format can evolve as needed. The entries are for reports of cross
> builds that were received this month.
> I volunteer to maintain this page (as I do the existing GCC 3.0 build
> status page) unless someone else would really like to do it.
I didn't get around to finalizing the format of a status list for cross
builds and I've changed my mind about maintaining such a page.
Providing such a list still seems like a good idea, so I hope someone
else will step forward to handle it.