This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
SPEC95 pages now tracking SPECfp
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:12:28 -0500
- Subject: SPEC95 pages now tracking SPECfp
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
I've added SPECfp95 to the set of benchmarks we track every night
on mainline. I've also added graphs for overall SPECint and
SPECfp results (the first two graphs in the page).
The page needs to be re-structured into smaller pages, but I'll
have to postpone that for later.
The pages are at http://people.redhat.com/dnovillo/SPEC/
They're also accessible from GCC's home page.