This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Installation proposal
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: mike stump <mrs at windriver dot com>, "per at bothner dot com" <per at bothner dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:14:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: Installation proposal
- References: <200202281940.LAA03761@kankakee.wrs.com>
> they care to. The risk of this approach is lower, and the end result
> I think it the same or superior.
I agree -- this was my original idea, and is the eventual place I
wanted to be.
> original apply to this methodology? Any new objections against this
Not from me. I just don't have enough time to do the whole thing,
and the incremental version doesn't have enough benefit for me until
it is done.
Still, I very much encourage anyone who is inclined to do this.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com