This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Linkage of GPLed GCC to Closed Source via XML or Perl
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: mdupont777 at yahoo dot com (James Michael DuPont)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:55:01 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Linkage of GPLed GCC to Closed Source via XML or Perl
James Michael DuPont asks lots of questions indicating that he is
attempting to find a legal way around the GPL, so that he can attach
proprietary backends to GCC.
I would urge people not to give him any assistance, even if he is
only asking the questions out of intellectual curiousity.