This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: flag_traditional patch mistakenly applied to GCC 3.1 branch?
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:25:44 +0000
- Subject: Re: flag_traditional patch mistakenly applied to GCC 3.1 branch?
- References: <200202281517.KAA09254@makai.watson.ibm.com>
>>>>> "David" == David Edelsohn <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Did your commit on the branch accidentally pull in the
> flag_traditional patch from the mainline?
Ack, yes. Sorry. Fixed.