This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 branched, trunk open?
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:02:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: 3.1 branched, trunk open?
>>>>> Andrew Cagney writes:
Andrew> Just to be sure. The 3.1 branch has been succesfully created so I'm
Andrew> free to commit an on-hold patch approved for the trunk?
Yes, a patch that was approved for the GCC 3.2 development trunk
after GCC 3.1 was branched now may be committed.