This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Compiling boost with gcc 3.1
- From: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at attbi dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: bkoz at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:48:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: Compiling boost with gcc 3.1
- References: <200202271913.g1RJDHb10554@fillmore.constant.com> <3C7D753B.ABDE142@unitus.it>
I checked out Boost from their CVS repository from 2 days
ago, and ran a build with: gcc version 3.1 20020218 (experimental).
This looks much better than my earlier posting.
However, I still hope that people will not
take it for granted that everything will work fine,
and keep actively testing Boost and other software
packages quite actively before the GCC 3.1 release.