Re: exceptions without libstdc++-v3?

Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@redhat.com> writes:
> Hey!  But you had promised that libjava did not depend on libstdc++-v3

It doesn't.

I'm trying to build some exception-throwing C++ code so I can test to
see if the bug affects only Java exceptions or C++ exceptions as well.

See my post to java@gcc.gnu.org.

  - a

--
"If I put copyrighted material into the 'chewy nougat center', I can
 claim the crunchy chocolate coating is an 'Access Control

Why Windows NT/2k/XP is unreliable: www.zappadoodle.com