This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: exceptions without libstdc++-v3?
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Adam Megacz <gcc at lists dot megacz dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:35:14 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: exceptions without libstdc++-v3?
On 28 Feb 2002, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> >> Yes and no. The actual library is libsupc++.a (core c++ support, like
> >> exceptions and new/delete). But that library is built as part of
> >> libstdc++-v3 directory.
> > Thanks, I'm able to get that part to compile.
> Hey! But you had promised that libjava did not depend on libstdc++-v3
> in any way, which is how you managed to get the patch to that effect
Right. It doesn't.
> Since this is not true, please revert your patch to the top-level
Whoever said it wasn't true? Adam's merely testing C++ code at the