Re: Installing libjava fails

On Feb 26, 2002, Andreas Schwab <schwab@suse.de> wrote:

> |> Installing libjava fails in current snapshot:

> Here is a patch:

> 2002-02-26  Andreas Schwab  <schwab@suse.de>

> 	* acinclude.m4 (LIB_AC_PROG_CXX): Use glibjava_CXX instead of
> 	glibcpp_CXX, since libjava uses even another CXX.
>         * aclocal.m4, configure: Regenerated.

Oh!  I see...  I had missed the variations caused by libstdc++-v3.
Anyway, I don't think there's any point in passing libstdc++-v3 flags
to libjava.  libjava doesn't depend on libstdc++-v3 at all, AFAIK.  So
we might as well adjust libstdcxx_flags such that it is empty for
libjava too, instead of using or patch.  Comments?