This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [TESTCASE] Minimized testcase for AltiVec segfault
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
- Cc: kumar dot gala at motorola dot com, degger at fhm dot edu, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, dje at watson dot ibm dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:31:00 +1100
- Subject: Re: [TESTCASE] Minimized testcase for AltiVec segfault
>> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:14:34 +1100
>> Cc: Daniel Egger <firstname.lastname@example.org>, GCC Developer Mailinglist
>> David Edelsohn <email@example.com>, Geoff Keating
>> From: Aldy Hernandez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> ahhhctually, i motion we get rid of -mabi=altivec and have -maltivec
>> imply an abi enhancement. unless geoff/david or someone else can
>> think of a reason not to.
> No, don't do that. I can think of lots of reasons not to.
care to share?
Aldy Hernandez E-mail: email@example.com
Professional Gypsy Lost in Australia
Red Hat, Inc.