This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [TESTCASE] Minimized testcase for AltiVec segfault
- From: Daniel Egger <degger at fhm dot edu>
- To: Alex Rosenberg <alexr at spies dot com>
- Cc: GCC Developer Mailinglist <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 28 Feb 2002 03:09:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [TESTCASE] Minimized testcase for AltiVec segfault
- References: <B8A2C69D.5BD9Cfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Am Don, 2002-02-28 um 02.23 schrieb Alex Rosenberg:
> "#pragma altivec_vrsave on | off | allon" support would be desirable as
> The idea here is to not emit VRSave uses except at an outermost function.
Just curious: how's that supposed to work?