Re: [TESTCASE] Minimized testcase for AltiVec segfault

on 2/27/02 3:39 PM, Kumar Gala at kumar.gala@motorola.com wrote:

> If GCC is managing VRSAVE when -mabi=altivec then I think there should be
> another flag to disable the use of VRSAVE.  It tends to be a waste of time
> to manage as well as hard to use for determining which regs to save by the
> context code.

"#pragma altivec_vrsave on | off | allon" support would be desirable as
well.

The idea here is to not emit VRSave uses except at an outermost function.

| Alexander M. Rosenberg           <mailto:alexr@_spies.com> |
| Nobody cares what I say. Remove the underscore to mail me. |