Re: gcc no longer understands win32 '__try' extension?

Jeff Sturm <jsturm@one-point.com> writes:
> That's from SEH.  I'd be astonished if it ever worked in GCC.

I apoligize; on closer examination it looks like some #defines
changed, causing the __try block to come into the set of stuff that
gets compiled.

I'll try to track this down.

  - a

--
"If I put copyrighted material into the 'chewy nougat center', I can
 claim the crunchy chocolate coating is an 'Access Control

Why Windows NT/2k/XP is unreliable: www.zappadoodle.com