This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc no longer understands win32 '__try' extension?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Adam Megacz <gcc at lists dot megacz dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:52:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: gcc no longer understands win32 '__try' extension?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 03:00:51PM -0800, Adam Megacz wrote:
> I suspect that gcc support for the Microsoft-specific
> '__try' keyword must have vanished.
It never existed.
Someone must have mucked with boehm-gc conditional compilation
and is building VC++ code with gcc.