This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc no longer understands win32 '__try' extension?
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: Adam Megacz <gcc at lists dot megacz dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:37:04 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: gcc no longer understands win32 '__try' extension?
On 27 Feb 2002, Adam Megacz wrote:
> This stuff compiled just a week ago -- what happened? I checked
> boehm-gc, and nothing changed in there -- I suspect that gcc support
> for the Microsoft-specific '__try' keyword must have vanished.
That's from SEH. I'd be astonished if it ever worked in GCC.